VeganMoFo is nigh, and it is a mighty force to be reckoned with
It’s now only mere hours until the what looks like the single biggest vegan-powered event we’ve ever seen unleashed across the Internets will begin. VeganMoFo 2009 is shaping up to be the most amazing virtual vegan potluck ever with more than 315 registered participants, and many more vegan chefs extraordinaire waiting in the wings.
Now, to pull off my part in such an epic feat – and with a possible collective 10,000+ blog posts, this is truly epic – I’ve thought I’d let you in on a few of the posts I plan to do, just to titillate your taste buds a little:
- The debut of my two new vegan food projects: The Vegan Spoon and Spork and Foon Press
- an interview with Vancouver’s own baking goddess, Christa Trueman of VeganMania!
- DIY marshmallows, old-school style
- Vegan cheese roundup – the dirty on the best out there and how to use ’em
- Kick-ass gluten-free baking (you won’t believe it’s not wheat!)
- Easy peasy home-made vegan ravioli with won-ton wrappers
- Vegan cookbook lineup – what’s in the works and when you can buy it
So what are you waiting for get yerself over to VeganMoFo Headquarters and sign on up!